Help and support for kidney cancer
Where to find help and support
You and your loved ones will be supported throughout your treatment by a group of specialists.
The clinical nurse specialist, or another member of your specialist team will be able to give you information on local support services that you may find helpful.
There are also national cancer charities that offer support and information about kidney cancer.
Kidney Cancer UK
Information and support for anyone affected by kidney cancer.
- Website: https://www.kcuk.org.uk/
- Helpline: 0800 002 9002
- Kidney Cancer UK: Talk to a nurse service
- Kidney Cancer UK: online community
Macmillan Cancer Support
A charity for anyone affected by cancer that offers online and telephone support.
- Website: www.macmillan.org.uk
- Helpline: 0808 808 00 00
- Macmillan Cancer Support: support line service
- Macmillan Cancer Support: online forum
- Macmillan Cancer Support: find local support services
Cancer Research UK
A charity that provides information about cancer, plus online support and information about clinical trials.
- Website: www.cancerresearchuk.org
- Nurse helpline: 0808 800 4040
- Cancer Research UK: ask a nurse service
- Cancer Research UK: online cancer chat forum
- Cancer Research UK: find a clinical trial service
Practical, emotional and social support for anyone affected by cancer.
Care and support for anyone affected by a terminal illness.
Page last reviewed: 31 May 2023
Next review due: 31 May 2026